Kelly's Life

Monday, March 17, 2008

Wikis

When doing research Wikipedia is a great website to use. It is a great source that I can find many details about certain topics on. I also feel that it is a dependable site to use. My main issues with using wikis or technology in general is that many children don't have access to technology. At my current placement we have 2 computers in our classroom and one doesn't even work well. This is frustrating when you want to incorporate technology with your class. Also many of my children are below poverty level and do not have computers. When we do have computers in the classroom a lot of times they don't work correctly. I think as time passes maybe technology will become more available to the students which would improve teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home